A little mold may not seem like a big deal, but all too many building owners have discovered that a small infestation can grow into a full-fledged outbreak in as little as two days. When building owners fight mold, they need the pros on their side.
Clear the skies after storm damage
After Mother Nature leaves her not-so-maternal mark on a home, you need to act quickly to repair it. When homes experiences storm damage, homeowners need to:
- Mold can create allergens in a home or business, irritating its inhabitants. Black mold has even more serious health ramifications, from respiratory issues to problems with the immune system.
- Mold needs water to grow. Even a little dampness in a hidden part of a building can create a major outbreak. In fact, if a building’s humidity is over 45 percent, mold has the potential to grow from the water in the air.
- Mold can come into a building by attaching itself to clothing or pets.
- Your nose, not your eyes, may tip you off to a mold problem. Mold often has a musty odor.
Precision Restoration is here to help!
At Precision Restoration, we’re committed to helping families and business owners completely eradicate mold. When we address your mold outbreak, our responsibilities include:
- Full inspection of your property
- Assessment of the extent of mold outbreak
- Containment of the mold and its water sources
- Removal of any mold-infested materials and the mold itself
- Full cleaning to prevent future mold outbreaks
OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“These guys did a great job on my home. They were very good at what they do and exceeded our expectations! I would hire this company again in a second…..”
“These guys are THE best. I have hired them on two occasions and referred them to close friends and neighbors and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them here. We are 100% satisfied with their work so if you’re here looking for a referral for either inside or out that is trust worthy, meticulous, on time and price worthy, call these guys and ask for Eric. “