When a home—even part of it—lies in ashes, it’s easy for families to feel like they’ll never recover. With expert services, their quality of life doesn’t have to go up in smoke after a home fire.
A home fire shouldn’t force families’ quality of life to go up in smoke
After a home fire, families can utilize these dos and don’ts until the experts at Precision Restoration get to them to minimize repair costs.
- DON’T try to wash off any soot yourself. This can exacerbate the problem, driving particles deeper.
- DO make sure you, your family, and your pets are unharmed.
- DON’T touch any electrical devices—including appliances—that were near the heat from the fire.
- DO lay towels over carpet in areas that get a lot of foot traffic.
Since our goal is to help families preserve their home and comfort after a fire, our responsibilities include:
- Full inspection of your property
- Assessment of the extent of the damage
- Prompt and thorough board-up completion
- Smoke and soot removal from all surfaces
- Other cleaning as needed
OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“These guys did a great job on my home. They were very good at what they do and exceeded our expectations! I would hire this company again in a second…..”
“These guys are THE best. I have hired them on two occasions and referred them to close friends and neighbors and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them here. We are 100% satisfied with their work so if you’re here looking for a referral for either inside or out that is trust worthy, meticulous, on time and price worthy, call these guys and ask for Eric. “